Why does a married woman dream?
At different times, people believed that a married woman could dream of treason or a great sin.
In this article we will consider what a married woman dreams about for a man and a woman on the basis of interpretation of different dream books.
What can a married woman dream about?
Different dream books in many respects converge. In particular, according to the dream book of Miller and the dream book of Freud, a married woman for a man and a woman can dream of having to find a partner.
- The newest dream book states that a married woman for a man means failure. At the same time, if a man sees that a married woman does not recognize him in a dream, this means great luck in his personal life.
- For a woman, the interpretation of the New Sonic of this dream is reduced to the need to find a friend.
- The ABC of dreams says that a married woman for a man and a woman dreams of separation. If a married woman holds out her arms to you, then you are deceiving yourself.
- A dream interpretation from A to Z suggests the following interpretation. You are very tense and need a rest, you need to save energy. And for a woman, this dream book indicates that she needs to prepare for the unexpected.
- A modern dream book against a woman indicateson the uncertainty in his personal life. You still doubt your choice, although you are convincing yourself that you are doing everything right. For the man, this dream book offers a different interpretation. You have bought into deception, now you will be hard to avoid consequences.
- If a man or woman saw another person in a dreammarried woman lying on the bed and sleeping, then a person is waiting for a great happiness in family life. To dream a married woman who wants to kiss you (a man or a woman) is a symbol of erroneous actions (Wanderer's dream book).
- A family dream book does not bode well for either man or woman. Most likely, this dream is just a good image.
We recommend reading an article about what a wedding can mean.