What is split food?
In recent years, many people have written about split nutrition,they say. Someone takes this kind of food, someone is skeptical. Let's try to understand what is a separate food, for which it must be used by people.
The essence of separate food is that ourthe organism is much quicker and easier to assimilate homogeneous food. Mixed food is not only more difficult to digest, but can also cause various problems with the intestines and stomach, and also contributes to weight loss. So it's very important to know the peculiarities of separate nutrition and follow it to be healthy.
Today, the dispute in favor of this or that kind of food is still going on, and at the level of the world's leading scientists. So what kind of food to choose - separate or mixed - is for each of us to decide.
Advantages of separate power supply
- The food is easily digested, unpleasant symptoms of heaviness in the stomach and intestines will disappear.
- Such a diet will allow you to reduce weight to 5 percent (maybe it's not so much, but in fact for weight loss, as we know, it's not enough to follow only feed, we also need physical exercises).
- There is a significant improvement in the person's well-being.
Disadvantages of separate food
- The body may lose some useful substances.
- In the case of mixed food, even one-time, problems may arise, since the body has already become unaccustomed to taking such food.
What is the principle of separate food?
The main principle of separate nutrition: proteins can not be eaten with carbohydrates, but with neutral products you can eat everything.
The foods that a person consumes can be divided into 3 groups:
- Products that require an acidic environment, the so-calledproteins: meat, eggs, soy, fish, seafood, milk, cheeses, peanuts, citrus fruits, berries, natural juices, exotic fruits (except bananas), pome fruits (eg apples, pears) and stone fruit (eg peaches).
- Products that require an alkaline environment are carbohydrates: cereals, flour products, potatoes, bananas, dried apricots, raisins, sweets, dates, figs, cabbage.
- Neutral products for processingYou need both an acidic and alkaline environment: leafy vegetables, green cabbage, peppers, pods, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, zucchini, eggplant, beets, garlic, asparagus, sour-milk products, mushrooms, herbal teas.
Some tips for separate power supply:
- Do not mix protein foods and food with carbohydrates.
- Neutral products can be eaten in any combination. And, the more of them on the table, the better.
- Do not abuse semi-finished products and canned products.
- Protein food is preferably in the morning, and carbohydrate - in the second.
- Breaks between the main meals should be at least four hours, you have to get used to this mode, at first snacking fruit, drinking water or herbal tea.
Summarizing what has been said, it should be noted thata person always wants to be healthy. And a huge role in this is what and how he eats. Separate nutrition is one of the ways of a healthy lifestyle. Therefore, it is worth keeping in mind when for dinner, once again cook yourself a fried potato with a chop. Is it worth it? Maybe it's better to replace garnish with vegetable stew - and tasty, and useful.
Additional material on this topic can be found in the section Popular Diet on our website.