Viva Bicycle: description and reviews
On the modern bicycle market you can findthe most diverse models of bicycles, which differ in technical parameters, color and type of performance. Before buying this vehicle, it is recommended to study all the characteristics in detail and pay attention to the manufacturer.
Wishing to find a reliable and safe bike, it is worth paying attention to the models from Viva. The company is constantly developing new models that combine high quality and affordable prices.
Thanks to many years of cooperation with international companies, the modern Viva bicycle has serious equipment, such as:
- Hydraulic disc brakes.
- Sleeves Shimano and Novatec.
- Carriages Oktalinc et al.
It should be noted that each model is produced inseveral color solutions, due to which the buyer can choose for himself the most suitable option. Many types have both a glossy and matte finish.
Types of bikes
The assortment line of the company includes models of various styles directions, namely:
- Children's bicycles;
- mountain bike Viva;
- urban folding models;
- electric bicycles;
The most popular are mountain bikes, thanks to which you can conquer long distances. Frequently purchased models are:
- Liberty. This model is great for cycling in a city or park. The weight of the bicycle is 14 kg, and the number of speeds is 21. The entry-level Viva bicycle is considered the safest vehicle for the whole family.
- Pro STREET. Mountain biking base level has a mass of 14 kg and has 14 speeds. This model is made in red. The Viva bicycle is equipped with a steel frame, a shock absorber and an adjustable steering wheel.
- Viva Compact. The folding bike has 7 speeds and is equipped with an aluminum frame. Viva bicycle is quite easy to fold, so it can be transported by car. The vehicle is easy to park with a foldable leg and a rigid fork.
- BMA-1. The mountain bike has a properly supplied frame, which is made of steel. Weight - 15 kg. The given model of a bicycle is issued in such color decisions, as black-red and black-green. The Viva BMA-1 bicycle is equipped with high-quality and reliable disc brakes and a double rim.
- Speed. The carbon bicycle is equipped with Tektro brakes and the SR EPIXON fork. The model is characterized by high quality and comfort of movement. In this model from Viva you can see equipment Deore XT and air-oil system.
About the manufacturer
Bicycles from Viva appeared in 1992 and to this dayday pleases both adults and children with excellent quality and bright design. Viva (Guangzhou Viva Bicycle Corporation Limited) is certified in 2002 and manufactures products according to ISO9002 standards. Bicycles Viva, reviews about which, exceptionally positive, are popular in Japan, in many countries of Europe, South and North America.
Choose a bicycle is depending on itdestination. Buyers in their reviews advise: if you plan trips to nature, you need to think about mountain bikes, but for trips on the road or in the park you can pay attention to simpler models.