Time Sheet for 2018
The documentary form of the time sheet is necessary in order to correctly calculate the amount of salary, various allowances or other payments. Also, this document is included in the list of those that are subject to periodic inspection by state inspectors and tax organizations.
There are several requirements for the form of keeping a timesheet, which will be relevant throughout 2018.
There are two main forms of keeping a time sheet, which meet all the requirements of the State Statistics Committee, approved in 2004. The list of primary documentation from 2004 has a form that serves as a model for drawing up a timesheet in various public or private institutions.
We offer you to download the Form of the sheet of accounting of working time for 2018
According to the order of the Ministry of Finance dated 01/01/2013, the document being compiled does not necessarily have to exactly repeat the form of the sample, which is now only of an advisory nature.But since most official inspectors and inspectors require exact compliance and can impose a penalty for non-compliance with the form, it is better to adhere to the recommendations of the Ministry of Finance.
The timesheet has the following legal unified forms according to the resolution of the State Statistics Committee of Russia:
- Form N T-12. It is a personnel document in which all columns are drawn up manually, and information is written into it by the responsible person.
- Form N T-13. Unlike the previous case, this is an electronic version of the timesheet. The content in the electronic version does not change. This is a convenient option for businesses that widely use automatic information processing. After being issued in electronic form, the sheets must be printed out and backed up with live signatures of the responsible persons: the head of the personnel department (or the person performing his duties) and the immediate head of the unit (head, manager, etc.).
After full filling with the necessary signatures, the form is placed in the archive. It must be kept for at least five years, as well as all such documentation.The only exceptions are enterprises where various types of work are carried out in conditions of increased danger, or enterprises of the extreme north. For them, the archival documentation storage period is 75 years.
Requirements for filling
The time sheet for working hours accounting is compiled on the basis of the production calendar for 2018, which is developed by the Ministry of Labor of the Russian Federation and approved by the government. In 2018, out of 365 calendar days, 247 are working days and 118 are days off and holidays.
The number of working hours (r / h) in 2018, depending on the length of the working week, will be:
- 40-hour working week - 1970 p / h;
- 36-hour working week - 1772 p / h;
- 24-hour working week - 1179 p / h.
The working days shortened by 1 hour will be: February 22, March 7, May 8, June 9 and December 29. You can calculate the total number of hours thanks to the table:
The document must contain the following columns:
- the official name of the organization and unit;
- date of drawing up, terms during which the form, number of record will be filled;
- personal data of the employee: last name, first name and patronymic, assigned personnel number or position (if the personnel numbers are not used);
- the number of working days (they should be divided into two halves - before and after the 15th day, regardless of the total number of days in the current month);
- total for the entire month, expressed in the number of hours and days worked;
- weekends and holidays.
In addition, the document must contain absenteeism, paid leave, leave at their own expense or non-attendance for other reasons. All the reasons for such omissions are indexed by codes from form N T-12.
Only an authorized person (most often a timekeeper) has the right to keep records and fill in all columns. If the other person was involved in the filling, the document is considered invalid and this is recognized as a reason for the fine.
Every month the timekeeper prepares and fills out a new form. At the end of the month after collecting all the necessary signatures (the head of the personnel department and the head of the department), the completed form is transferred to the accountant for payroll.
To designate in the cells of the form of working days, hospital, business trips, there are special designations prescribed by the State Statistics Committee:
- unpaid output in the card is indicated by the letter B;
- output, during which the employee is charged the average daily salary - S;
- if the employee was present at the workplace on a holiday, he has an increase in the payment for this day and another day off - the code HB;
- double payment for work on a holiday without an extra day off - code PB;
- business trip on the issued order - K or code 06;
- turnout after the trip - I or 01;
- absence due to sick leave - B.
As a rule, the number of hours worked is usually entered on a regular working day.
On the basis of the time sheet for the accounting of hours worked for 2018, not only salaries are charged. The same forms are provided for rechecking during tax inspection to confirm proper tax deduction.