Tilda Swinton I'm very funny, just no one notices it
Catherine Matilda "Tilda" Swinton - Britishactress known for the films "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe", "Constantine: The Lord of Darkness", "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", "After Reading the Burn", "Grand Budapest Hotel", "Only Lovers Survive" and T Tilda has a vivid appearance, due to which it differs from the standards of modern beauty. Sayings of an actress about herself, about others and about life are just as individual as she is.
- At the age of 10 I was on the train, and it occurred to me,that no neighbor on the car does not guess what a miserable person I really am. It was a real revelation: what you show to others is not necessarily to feel.
- I always knew that I was not beautiful. This is a great advantage. Sooner or later all my beautiful friends put their appearance into circulation. I'm not just about sex. They remember all the time that they have blonde hair, blue eyes, chubby lips, and they should behave accordingly. This is a lot of pressure, which I was deprived of.I was not perceived as a girl, and I did not consider myself to be her. I turned off the sexuality and found it very comfortable.
- I look exactly like my father if he shaves. I also look like David Bowie. Not only outwardly, but also the uncertainty of sex.
- I'm too serious to be amateur, but to be a professional, I still do not have enough qualifications.
- I'm at war for documentary. For an unbleached face and uneven gait. For emotionally reliable family scene. For the painful selection of words. For an open, or maybe an unhappy ending. For peeling off the heel of the shoe, and the movement of the foot to fix it. For the broken egg and the spilled milk. For the idea of tongue-tied. For the space of cinema, in which nothing happens, but everything is possible.
- We are used to the stories that last thirty minutes, including advertising, whether it's any wonder that we are not ready to wait for the denouement for more than 90 minutes, including popcorn.
- We are required to rush all the time, run like this,so that the heart breaks out of the chest. Literally fell out. Crazy pace, melemeshenie letters and draft signals. Day after day, we are more and more swept away somewhere.
- In my opinion, doubt makes us human. Without a doubt, even a righteous man will lose not only a sense of reality, but also a sense of himself. In the absence of doubt, there is something insane.
- We live in an era of pseudo-reality: always awake, too tired and restless to dream, with a stupefied glance, chained to a reality show in which reality-people prepare reality-food, buy clothes for reality bodies and play a life.
- Righteousness of purpose now justify anything, anything. It's amazing how easy it is to buy it.
- My house is a zone free from shame.
- I never expected to be understood.