The drug "Regidron". How to take the remedy?
To our great regret, sometimes happen in ourlife moments that are not tolerated and the slightest delay and requiring prompt assistance, especially often this occurs in the summer. To relieve the state of vomiting and diarrhea in the state pharmacy drug "Regidron". How to take and raise this remedy and will be discussed in this article.
First of all, we will understand that with the help of "Regidron" it is possible to correct the electrolyte and energy balance of the "distressed" organism. Indications for taking the drug are:
- acute diarrhea (as well as cholera);
- Diarrhea with moderate or mild weight loss (dehydration). For example, the loss of 3 to 9% of body weight in children;
- recovery process of water-electrolyte balance;
- thermal stress in conjunction with the violation of water-electrolyte balance;
- preventive measures in case of intensive physical and thermal loads with concomitant increased sweating.
How to cook "Regidron"?
Usually a packet of powder is bred in one literpre-boiled and cooled to room temperature water. To avoid disruption of the drug is not recommended to add any other components to the solution. Before you start taking a solution, you need to weigh the patient. To accurately determine the loss of body weight and the percentage of dehydration, with which the success and fights "Regidron". How to take a solution? It is worth noting that more than three or four days in a row this drug is not taken. Drink it in small sips right after the next chair. Do not forget to thoroughly mix the solution before each use. Take the medicine at a rate of approximately 10 ml per kilogram of body weight of the patient for each hour. Thus, if the body weight is, for example, 40 kg, then each hour a person needs to drink about 400 ml of a solution (about two cups) of "Regidron". How to take it right? Of course, do not be zealous - "the more, the better", as this will not do good. Drink often, but little by little. In the case where oral administration of a drug is impossible, it is administered by a nasogastric tube under the direct supervision of a physician. After stopping diarrhea, the solution of "Regidron" is stopped.
It is not superfluous to know that allergicreaction when taking the drug "Regidron". How to take it in such cases? In the instructions to the drug it is explained that with the elimination of uncontrolled administration of the drug and the observance of the recommendations, it is practically impossible for the occurrence of adverse reactions.
However, this drug has contraindications:
- hypersensitivity to its components;
- intestinal obstruction;
- loss of consciousness;
- Functional disorder of the kidneys.
How to breed "Regidron" for reception duringpregnancy and lactation? Dissolve, as usual, strictly adhering to the recommended doses. Allowed "Regidron" and to use by children until they reach the age of three. It is usually recommended to give the baby a teaspoonful of solution for 4-6 hours at regular intervals (10 minutes). Before giving the drug to a child who has not reached the age of six months, it is necessary to obtain a consultation with a pediatrician beforehand.
In case of unforeseen situations, for example, such as:
- Diarrhea lasting more than 5 days;
- the appearance of bloody liquid feces;
- cessation of urine output;
- body temperature over 39 ° C;
- drowsiness, fatigue, slow speech in the patient and unwillingness to answer questions;
- inability to perform home treatment or treatment that does not bring relief;
- sudden cessation of diarrhea with the onset of severe pain, -
should immediately consult a doctor. Remember, how seriously the state of dehydration of the body, in any case, do not self-medicate. Timely advice of a doctor, adequate prescription of medications along with strict implementation of all recommendations is a guarantee of successful and rapid disposal of diseases.