Than to treat a nail fungus of legs or foots?
Onychomycosis or fungal nail disease -the infection is very tenacious. It is easily transmitted from person to person, and therefore often it affects people who visit public places such as saunas, baths, sports halls, etc. Being initially insignificant, the nail fungus spreads quickly and develops, hitting all the large areas of the nail and changing over to the others. So this problem is not so simple, do not run it and necessarily heal, because the remaining foci of infection, even being very small, can develop a new wave of the disease. Let's see what is and how to treat the nail fungus on the legs.
Nail fungus: manifestations
Manifestations determine the complexity of the fungusdefeat. So, you can observe a change in the color of the nail, the appearance of stains of the bands. The nail can turn yellow or become white, brown, gray, in general - the nail becomes different. Further complication manifests itself in the thickening of the nail plate, except for the changed color. The nail is deformed and can partially collapse around the edges. And, in the end, the nail is atrophied and torn away from its bed.
Also, defeat differs localization. From the defeat of the free edge of the nail to total defeat, that is, the disease of the entire nail plate.
Nail fungus treatment: remedies
- Let's start with the folk method. You will need: raw egg, vegetable oil and 70% vinegar on a tablespoon of each, a teaspoon of dimethyl phthalate. Mix thoroughly and store in the refrigerator. Rub the ointment into the affected nail fungus, you can even apply a thick layer, wrap the food film or package, put on socks. Do the procedure before going to bed. In a very neglected case, keep the ointment on the nails around the clock (daily updating). Soon the nail will soften, the affected will descend and new, young marigolds will grow.
- A solution of a tablespoon of copper sulfate andhalf a glass of water. Lubricate the nails with a cotton swab for ten days. After this course, the second stage is onion compresses. For a compress, rub onion on a grater. At night, steam off the nails in the bath with the addition of soda, dry. Apply the onion compress for 12 hours. The second stage also lasts 10 days. After cut the excess from the nails.
- Than to treat a nail fungus of legs or foots still? In addition to folk remedies, do not forget about medicine. Ideally, go to a doctor who will give instructions and write out ointments. Antifungal drugs are very effective, they stay in the nail, which allows to shorten the treatment time sufficiently. In addition to ointments of topical application, there are special antifungal nail polishes, patches, as well as preparations for oral administration.
- Thinking about how to treat the nail fungus of your feet, do not forgettake care of the surrounding objects. Floors, walls, rugs, bath tools, clothes, shoes and so on - everything that was in contact, should be disinfected, because we already said that the nail fungus is incredibly tenacious.
Prevention of nail fungus
- When visiting public places (saunas, swimming pools, gyms, beaches, etc.), use closed slippers.
- Use only your personal hygiene items (loofah, pumice, brushes, etc.).
- After visiting public places (even guests)Wash your feet with soap, carefully working the interdigital spaces. Well wipe and use preventive creams or powders against fungi (in the pharmacy they are not difficult to find).
- Watch your own hygiene. Every night, wash your feet and change socks (stockings, etc.). Take your own shoes, do not wear someone else's shoes.