Salad Bride - 7 classic recipes for delicious salad Bride with photos
Hello everybody! The other day I was on my Birthday and was eating a very deliciously tender salad called “The Bride”, though in a slightly modified form. Therefore, it pushed me to write this note about this dish.
In general, when I see this beautiful and elegant masterpiece, Igor Nikolayev’s Bride song immediately falls to mind, and in it he sings that in this sweet moment you are the most beautiful ... That's how it sings on this serving plate. It can of course be strongly and exaggerated, but these are personally my funny thoughts))).
And what do you usually give such salad with? And what holidays are you cooking it for? Write your comments and tips below right below this note. I think that he will find his deserved place on any table.
If for some reason you don’t like chicken, because the king of this salad is chicken in its composition,then choose other options of salads presented on my website, for example, such as, vinaigrette, salad with squids, "Caesar", "Greek" and many others.
Each hostess prepares such a salad and uses completely different products, but such that they are well combined with each other. There are options with beets, and there are without it, someone does with mayonnaise, someone does not add it at all, replacing it with sauce or sour cream.
Therefore, such a variety gives us all to choose the one that is best for each of us. Many believe that he is better and airier than Olivier. Therefore, it is on the table for snapping, after all, perhaps many have not eaten such a salad and have not tried it at all.
It can be decorated in different ways on serving plates, in tartlets or in another way.
Classic salad recipe Bride
As always, I'll start with a traditional step-by-step description with a photo. In this salad, the most important ingredient is chicken, smoked or boiled. This recipe will involve regular boiled chicken breast.
This option will be very gentle, airy and straightforward yet light and wonderful.
We will need:
- boiled potatoes in uniform - 3 pcs.
- hard boiled egg - 4 pcs.
- hard cheese - 120 g
- chicken - 200 g
- Onion - 1 pc.
- mayonnaise 180g
- vinegar - 1 tbsp
- boiling water - 100 ml
- salt, black pepper to taste
1. Prepare all the products for cooking this wonderful salad. To do this, crumble the onion with a knife into cubes. Boil potatoes and eggs until fully cooked in a saucepan with water.
2. Next, pickle the onion, fill it with water in a glass and add a spoonful of vinegar essence, let it stand for 15 minutes. Then drain the water, squeeze the onions from excess moisture.
Important! Water should be boiling, not cold.
3. Cut the cooked boiled chicken with a kitchen knife into small pieces and spread it over the bottom of a round shape.
4. Make a mesh of mayonnaise, do not need to smear it on the surface. Next, in the weight with a grater, rub one half of the potato, gently spread it over the surface, but do not press it.
Season with salt and pepper.
5. Re-make the mesh out of mayonnaise. Next on the plan is grated cheese. Again the mesh of mayonnaise.
6. Next are grated yolks, pickled onions, mayonnaise nets, and then grated potatoes. Mayonnaise.
7. And the final note is grated squirrels.Decorate with flowers from cherry tomatoes, or you can decorate it somehow differently to your taste. But still, such an approach in the design will be a symbol of the bride's bouquet. Top can also be decorated with zigzag ribbons from mayonnaise. Bon Appetit! Store in the refrigerator for 2 hours, and then you can use!
Video on how to prepare salad Bride at home
Another charming idea of decoration is presented in this video, and of course the whole process of cooking from A to Z is shown:
Puffed Salad Bride with Smoked Chicken
Undoubtedly with smoked breast turns out even crazier and tastier, rather than with the usual. Most people do that to be honest. This salad can rightly be attributed to the most delicate options, and as part of the apple gives a certain sourness and sweetness in taste, in general, this sissy.
There are very few products, but they are all very well combined and make this version of the dish unforgettable.
We will need:
1. Cut the smoked chicken breast or fillet into small small pieces with a knife.
2. Rub the boiled yolks on the grater. Do the same with the squirrels, but only on another plate.
3. Grate the cheese on a fine grater. It is better to take hard rocks, varieties, it will be more convenient to rub.
The apple should also be grated.
After that, add sour cream and mayonnaise to each plate. So, mix each ingredient with these two ingredients with a spoon, except proteins.
4. Start laying out the salad in layers to make it multi-layered. The first layer is chicken, the second is apples.
5. The third - the cheese, the fourth - the yolks and the fifth - proteins.
6. To decorate such a miracle so that it pleases the eye, make flowers of protein from one egg. In a circle cut a thin layer of protein in the form of shavings, and then wrap it clockwise.
7. These are the cool little white roses turned out, make the middle part of the yolk, decorate with leaves of any greenery.
Tasty Bride with beets
Incredibly simple recipe, which I got from my grandmother, she always does this for some reason on Easter and the New Year, and often for everyday life. It is an option in haste, if the house in advance to prepare all the necessary products.
We will need:
- beets - 4 small pieces
- garlic - 3 cloves
- eggs - 4 pcs.
- pickled cucumbers - 4 pcs.
- cheese - 200 g
- canned peas - 0.5 jars
- mayonnaise to taste
- salt to taste
1. Boil beets and eggs in water.Next, grate beets, pickled cucumbers and eggs, separating the whites from the yolks. Cheese also rubs on the grater, and then through a press to it skip 1 clove of garlic, mix with mayonnaise (1 tbsp). In the eggs, add a spoon of mayonnaise, too, and mix.
Important! Leave some of the protein, just like that, do not mix it with mayonnaise and garlic.
Then skip the rest of the garlic cloves through the garlic press and sprinkle beetroot with them + mayonnaise spoon and stir well.
2. The first layer is to lay the beets in the form of a circle or a square and even, depending on the shape of your dish. Next, distribute the peas over the entire surface of the beets. Then lay the testicles. Use a spatula to gently evenly straighten everything.
3. Put cucumbers on the layer of eggs.
Important! Do not forget to remove pickles from cucumbers.
Next, the last layer of cheese, and after protein. Well, now turn on your wits and fantasies and decorate them to your taste, for example, as in the picture.
4. Here is such a non-sensible salad and a pleasant taste and appearance. Make it for any holiday or just like that, for example, for a family dinner, in order to please your family with something tasty.
Delicate and very beautiful salad Bride
Probably there is no such person who would never eat the Bride with melted cheese, because he gives her even greater tenderness.
We will need:
- smoked chicken meat - 300 g
- boiled potatoes - 1 pc.
- eggs - 3 pcs.
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Processed cheese - 1 pc.
- salt to taste
- Acetic essence - 1 tbsp
1. First of all, cut the onion into cubes, and then put it in a cup, pour some water on it so that the water covers the entire cut onion. Add a spoonful of vinegar in order to kill all the bitterness and to make the onion taste more pleasant.
2. Peel the boiled potatoes in a uniform and rub on a coarse grater. Next, grind frozen cheese chop on a fine grater. Following the eggs, separate the whites and yolks separately from each other and rub each component on a grater, yolks on small, whites on a large one. Smoked chicken chop into pieces.
Thus, all products are ready for assembly.
3. Now take a deep bowl and lay down all the obtained ingredients. Each layer is coated with a mesh of mayonnaise, but do not smooth it with a spoon over the surface, just paint. So, put in the following order: smoked meat - pickled onions - grated potatoes,a little salt can be, to your taste - yolk - cheese - protein. Mayonnaise is not laid out on the last layer.
3. Here's a snow-white princess turned out, simply and beautiful. In a transparent container, each layer will be visible, it makes this salad even more interesting. This is the original feed.
Let the prepared dish soak in a refrigerator for a couple of hours. Bon Appetit!
Salad Bride with apples and prunes without mayonnaise
Another option that is made without the use of mayonnaise, but on the basis of sour cream and mustard sauce and with the addition of fruits and prunes.
We will need:
- apples - 2 pcs.
- hard cheese - 100 g
- prunes - 50 g
- onion - 1 pc.
- apple cider vinegar - 2-3 tbsp
- boiled egg - 2-3 pcs. in salad, and 2 yolks in sauce
- walnut to taste
- lemon - half
- sour cream - 10 tbsp
- salt - to taste
- pepper - to taste
- mustard - 2 tsp
1. First make the sauce. To do this, separate the whites from the yolks, mash the yolk on a plate with a fork. And then add it to a glass with sour cream. Next, salt and pepper and add the mustard, stir everything thoroughly. Try the taste.
2. Cut the onion finely into half rings and then marinate it. Fill it with hot water to remove all the bitterness, and then after five minutes, add apple cider vinegar and let it stand for 15 minutes, then drain all the liquid.
3. Take a dish and lay out the first layer - grated eggs grated with whites and yolks. But use only half of the proteins. Next, pickled onions and a layer of sauce. Lubricate the entire surface evenly and gently.
4. The next layer is grated cheese, then prunes, cut into pieces and re-sauce.
Interesting! You can repeat the layer, for this, then take not completely the whole portion of each ingredient, but divide them in half.
Who does not like prunes, do not add it here.
5. Next, take the grater and rub it with lemon so that when you rub the apple it does not darken, well, actually rub the apple. Periodically rub the lemon grater.
6. Sprinkle on the prunes with a grated apple, after that, brush well with the sauce on all sides. Sprinkle crushed nuts and cover the dish with protein.
7. Garnish with walnuts, apples and mint leaves. That such a beauty work! An excellent and cool option even for a birthday, at least for Christmas, New Year or some other occasion.Last year I did this on February 23, as my main man is very salty with apples and prunes. Bon Appetit!
Salad the Bride - a simple step by step recipe for a festive table or dinner party
Terrific salad, one of the best that you can cook at any time of the year. A distinctive feature in this form is its supply with an additional layer such as corn. In addition, cabbage is used, which gives a refreshing effect. Also, the other ingredients will be very well combined, which will give a fantastic taste to this light and simple dish.
In general, see for yourself, you will definitely like:
Well, that's all.