Repair and modernization. How to disassemble a laptop asus
Working with a personal computer, and even withlaptop, sooner or later there is a need to disassemble it. Why is it important? The fact is that someone needs to upgrade RAM, for example. Someone just clean it from the dust. In any case, the owner faces the task of how to disassemble the laptop asus without damaging it inside and out. It is on this example that we will consider disassembling the laptop.
We fix the computer. Demolition asus
Detailsdisassembly of laptopAsus K50IJ. Its description will help to apply the knowledge gained if it is required to open the serial computersAsusK.
The following list of tools is suitable for this:
- a set of two screwdrivers: thin (type "star") and a straight screwdriver.
Nothing more is needed. Now you need to disconnect the device from all batteries, including battery. To remove it, turn the asus upside down and unscrew the retaining clip with a screwdriver.
Now you need to remove the bottom cover. It is held by 4 screw clamps, and they must also be unscrewed consistently. After that, slide the cover slightly on the opposite edge from the battery. The result - you can see the motherboard of your laptop with all its subcomponents. As you can see, it is not very difficult to disassemble the laptop asus with your own hands.
You will now have full access to suchlaptop devices like a hard drive, CD drive and RAM slots. You can also replace the internal battery of the calendar, clock and settings with a constantmemoryCMOS.
We continue to disconnect components
So, we learned how to disassemble the laptop asus. What next? It remains to find out the details of the removal of individual components:
- to extractdrive for compact discs,Unscrew the screw that secures it and slide it along the guide into the outer hole (push it out). Do not forget to do everything carefully;
- to remove the barRAM,press the thumbs of both handsplastic valves. In this case, the memory module will slightly raise up, and it can easily be removed from the corresponding connector. Do not forget that the contact parts of the module should not be touched by hands;
- to remove the main cooler, the cooling processor, remove the 3 clamps at its edges and carefully disconnect the pins;
- knowledge of how to disassemble a laptop asus,allows you to remove the keyboard. To do this, you need to turn the device upside down. Look closely at the special latches near the monitor. Take a small sharp screwdriver and gently press them untilkeyboardwill not rise. Now it can be placed on the arm. It remains only to pull outplumebetween the system board and the keyboard. To do this, lightly remove the two fastening bolts on the board. In this condition, it is not difficult to disconnect the cable carefully.
Remember also that the order of assembly, as a rule,reverse the sequence of disassembly steps. Despite the fact that you learned how to disassemble the laptop asus with your own hands, do not use these skills without extreme necessity. If you are not going to upgrade a laptop, clean it from dust or are not sure of your actions, it's best to leave it as it is and contact a specialist. If you have repeatedly faced similar problems, and a screwdriver, as they say, does not fall from trembling hands, you can safely proceed to disassembly.
To purge the main or auxiliaryfans from dust, you can use a dryer with a jet of cold air. Keep it a short distance from the cooler, just point the air, blowing out the dust. The same can be done with the keyboard, but first it is recommended to shake it from dust and crumbs by hand.
Dry cleaning of the laptop (without vacuum cleaner)
Gently wipe the dust accumulations on both the body and the individual parts of the notebook. It is best to use a soft, dry, lint-free cloth for this.