Important nuances and rules of the game. Pioneerball
Team entertainment requiring participation from threeup to eight people in each group and conducted as physical education classes in schools, summer camps and even kindergartens - this is the game "Pionerball". In schools, volleyball is used during lessons, and the playground is no different from the usual volleyball parquet. The only difference is that the height of the mesh is artificially lowered for the convenience of children.
If I wanted to play in the yard duringvacation or rest, you can draw the limits of the playing area with a stick, pull the rope, and as a ball use any suitable shell from another sport, right up to the children's rubber ball.
The rules of the game in pioneerball are quite simple. First, the team that serves the first is determined by the lot, then the opponents are located on both sides of the grid, and one of the members of the group is sent to the far end of the site. He tries to successfully throw the ball to the other side, and in such a way that the object flew across the grid. Defending players must catch the ball and throw it in the opposite direction.
All actions are very similar to volleyballrules of the game. Pionerball has several differences from this sport. Firstly, the ball must be caught, not beat. Secondly, holding it in your hands you can not do more than three steps. Thirdly, during the possession of only one transmission is allowed. The main task is to throw the ball so that it touches the opponent's ground, accordingly, it should not be caught by hands. For every touch of the floor a winning point is awarded. In total, you need to dial 15.
But this fascinating activity has not onlyown rules of the game. Pionerball to everything else is aimed at the development of the child both physically and mentally. Here are a few important nuances that guide teachers, conducting with children such lessons:
- training to hold the ball at a high level;
- the upbringing of the ability to play in the team, rendering assistance in difficult situations to their comrades, subordinating their own desires to the interests of the group;
- development of volleyball equipment, improving the formation of the basic systems of the body, improving physical fitness and development;
- education of a conscious ability to go to the set goal, understanding the rules of the game "Pionerball" with an awareness of all the important points;
- familiarization with the history of volleyball, the positioning of this sport as the highest level of pioneerball;
- training of the essence of collective exercises with the ball with an emphasis on the goals and rules of the game, pioneerbol at the same time should make it clear the direction of the child's further sports development;
- formation of the simplest technical and tactical actions: individual tactics, submission and transfer of the ball, blocking, throws through the grid;
- the development of the ability to navigate, speed, coordination of movements, dexterity and endurance.
In conclusion, I want to note the existence of the game"Pionerball" in a more complex version, when the site has two balls. In this case, the main difference from the basic rules is not to let the balls be on one side of the playing field at the same time.