How to store water?
The effect of water on a person's state depends to a large extent on how it is stored. Let's talk about how to properly store water, so that it was healthy and stayed fresh longer.
Rules for storage of drinking water
The quality of water plays an important role in determining the appropriate shelf life. For long-term storage, well-purified drinking water will suit, poorly purified water will rapidly become dirty in any container.
- You can choose different water tanks independing on its use: glass, plastic, metal. The most often used for storage of water are plastic and glass containers. Small amounts of water are more convenient to store in plastic bottles with a lid. If you stopped on plastic, then choose PET-bottles (PET bottle). They are made of polyethylene terephthalate, which does not spoil the water.
- PVC containers are unsafe, can "infect" water with toxins. Also do not use containers made of PVC and BFA.
- The temperature of storage of water should not exceed +25 degrees, also it is necessary to watch, that on capacity with water the direct sunlight did not get.
- If you bought water in the store, then observe the terms indicated on the bottle.
- The container in which water is stored must be tightclosed, otherwise useful substances will soon die. Also in open containers, water is stored for a short time, because oxygen, getting into the water, changes its chemical composition.
- Bottled water can be stored in bottles frompolycarbonate for twelve months. In glass containers, water can be stored from three months to two years, in PET containers - from three months to one year.
These are the main recommendations for storing water. Better still, if possible, use water for drinking as soon as possible, do not store it for long.