How to shoot correctly?
Watch the video
Now a lot of organizations demand from theiremployees ability to use a gun. Especially if they are security or service type. But not everyone knows how to use a pistol, and even for someone it's hard to just find the kind of information that can be learned from this. In this case, this article will help you, where you will find detailed instructions on shooting from a pistol.
Pistol and its features
A pistol is a personal weapon thatis intended to hit the target at short distances. First of all, it should be noted that the gun has good fire flexibility. Since the fire of the pistol can be hit in 6 seconds to five targets, located at a distance of 25 meters from the one who shoots. Now we will tell you in more detail how to shoot properly.
Shooting from a pistol
Any pistol is trouble-free in action. Since they all have fuses, which you can control the fingers of your right hand and store, which easily changes. But no matter how high the combat quality did not have a pistol, an easy and quick shot, as well as the speed of fire transfer depend more on the mastery of the gunner's methods of mastering the gun and its professionalism. To learn how to shoot a pistol well, you need to know the following techniques of shooting:
- Man is peculiar when pointing out a goal to extend his hand in her direction. This has become a habit. This method should be used if you quickly need to send the gun to the target.
- It is necessary to learn to keep the gun so that it is a continuation of the shooter's hand.
- If the pistol takes the direction of the index finger, then you will easily be able to quickly and accurately hit the target.
- Even from the physiological point of view, the elongated position of the hand is most convenient. Muscles and joints of the forearm and shoulder in this position are fixed most firmly.
- Some arrows bend the arm at the elbow, but this creates unfavorable conditions for firing at speed.
- In the half-bent position of the hand, a more coordinated, complex work of the muscles is required.
- The brush is located at an angle to the forearm, so the process of aiming at the target becomes more complicated.
Everyone knows that pistols, despite the fact that they havelight weight, characterized by a high return. Therefore, when a shot is fired, a large angle of departure is formed. Proceeding from this, the direction of the barrel channel will be lower than the aiming point.
In this way. It is the correct positioning of the pistol in the hand that gives the minimum displacement. Which allows you to quickly restore the point of sight after the previous shot. This situation with time and with experience becomes familiar.
Instruction on shooting from a pistol
In order to learn more about how to properly shoot a pistol, we propose to consider the option of firing at a fixed target in unlimited time.
This type of shooting makes it possible to verify,as far as the shooter has learned the rules. And it is this species that allows us to examine in detail all the stages of this process. If you want to see how to shoot properly, the video will be the best assistant in this business, as you will see for yourself what is what.
As for the combat conditions, there is a pistolUsed at a distance that does not exceed 50 meters. And many factors that arise in battle create the need to aim at the center of the figure. Stages of pistol shooting:
- Check the gun before firing. Check the operation of the mechanisms and parts of the gun, as well as the purpose or condition of the sighting device.
- Be sure to check the cartridges and their condition. The rusty shell of the bullet, the rumpled shells, the deep-set capsule or other similar malfunctions are proof that the cartridges are faulty.
- Foot legs on the firing line are located approximately on a horizontal platform.
- After the gun is loaded, it is necessary to check the correctness of its position in the hand.
- Take the correct position for shooting and point the gun at the aiming point.
- Hold your breath, clarify the aiming and then gently press the trigger of the pistol.
- At the time of aiming, you need to look atsighting device of the gun and at the same time to track the correct position of the front sight in the slot of the head. In this case, the slot and the sight should be clearly visible, and the black circles on the background of the target are not clearly visible. But if the lines of the target are clearly visible and the sighting device of the gun is seen much worse, then this is already wrong and the shot will be inaccurate.
- Also, you will come across a phenomenon such as the oscillation of the gun at the aiming point, but do not pay attention to it, it's natural.
- Focus on the smooth fly, as well as on the movement of the finger when pressing the trigger of the pistol.
- If this all took a lot of time from youit is difficult to hold your breath, the goal you see vaguely, and there is a desire to shoot faster, then you need to rest a little, for this simply bend your arm at the elbow.
- You can shoot only when you are sure of the correct movements.
- After the shooting, be sure to check. That the gun is discharged, then make the so-called control descent.
- If in the end result the goal was not hit, you need to carefully analyze your actions and determine where the mistake was made, then try again.
Now you know how to properly shoot a pistol, and without much difficulty you can learn this if you make small efforts.