How to restore health?
Diseases, stress, surgery, smoking- all this causes great harm to our health. The immune system goes out of order, and all new diseases start falling on us. In order for this not to happen, it is necessary to take timely measures to restore health. Well, and, of course, respect the basic principles and rules of health, namely:
- high-grade food;
- playing sports;
- full rest and sleep.
By the way, it is not a secret for us that evenA short-term course of taking antibiotics brings enormous damage to the immune system. So let's see what you need to do, in case you have suffered a disease, during which you had to use an antibiotic.
How to restore health after antibiotics
- Three weeks of rest. Physiologists say that for three weeks, after the end of antibiotics, a person should adhere to a sparing regimen. This means that you should refrain from long trips, noisy parties, stress and hard work.
- Eliminate the use of alcohol. We all know that when taking antibiotics, alcohol is strictly contraindicated. However, not all of us are aware that after the end of the course of treatment, alcohol can not be taken for at least 10 more days. This is due to the fact that the liver works on the disposal of antibiotics, and this task is not easy. Therefore, in order to help the liver, it is necessary to include in your diet chicory, oat jelly and decoction broth. These remedies will perfectly help the work of the liver.
- In order to restore health afterdisease, especially if you used antibiotics, you need to take care of the intestinal microflora. To do this, include in your diet, fruits and vegetables, at least 500 grams of sour-milk products a day, poultry meat and non-fat fish. During the first three weeks, completely discard the smoked products, spicy and pickled products, exclude canned foods from the diet.
Treatment of many diseases is not limited to admissionantibiotics. Surgical operations are very serious interference in the human body. They can not go without consequences, because apart from the very fact of surgical intervention, our body is exposed to anesthesia. Therefore, it will be advisable to consider methods of restoring the organism, after transferring operations.
How to restore health after surgery
- The most important for postoperativerehabilitation is an integrated approach to rehabilitation. After the operation, it is necessary to observe the pastel regime. Therefore, the patient moves little, and this has a negative effect on muscle tone, overall health and psychological state.
- Physiotherapeutic procedures. Do not neglect them. They have an excellent analgesic effect, eliminate edema and normalize the work of the whole organism. In addition, they have a positive effect on the psyche and increase immunity.
- The therapeutic massage has a positive effect on the body. It helps to quickly restore health, providing a fortifying effect.
- Do not forget about the correct choice of diet. After the operation, the doctor will tell you about which products you should refuse, and which ones on the contrary will help your speedy recovery. In any case, in the postoperative period, your diet should contain as much protein products, minerals and vitamins as possible.
- Restoring after surgery, do not get nervous, eat well and follow the doctor's recommendations.
It is worth noting that the negative impact on ourthe body has not only disease, but we ourselves. For example, by smoking, we slowly kill ourselves. And if you decide to get rid of this habit, then you need to help your body recover as soon as possible from the harmful effects of nicotine.
How to restore health after smoking
First of all, it is recommended to cleanrespiratory system. At the same time, keep in mind that herbal preparations and expensive medications will not help you to do this until your lungs receive the necessary amount of clean, fresh air every day. Ventilate the room at least three times a day, do wet cleaning. If funds permit, then buy an air humidifier. Take vitamins C, B12, E, A, microelements of zinc and selenium. They have a beneficial effect on the respiratory system. Eat a mixture of lemon and honey.
To restore the body,take care of the vessels. So try to drink as much liquid as possible. An excellent tool for maintaining blood vessels is black tea with the addition of milk and honey. Set yourself a reasonable diet. Avoid salty, too fatty, sweet and smoked food. At the same time, you should not get involved in diets. Activated charcoal will help you to remove residual toxins. This drug should be applied on an empty stomach, washed down with water, about 15 minutes before meals. And do not forget about sports. Do yoga, swimming or cycling. Now you know how to restore health exactly in your case. We really hope that our article will help you become a truly healthy person.