How to remove unnecessary programs from your computer (Windows 7, 8)?
Perhaps you only noticed today how muchThe slower your personal computer started working. Among the mass of possible causes is a chaotic heap of software shortcuts on the desktop should primarily attract the attention of the user, since this kind of phenomenon often becomes the root cause of the speed lost by the operating system. To get everything back to normal, you only need to know how to remove unnecessary programs from your computer. If for you the solution of this question is a process with many unknowns, the article will prove to be very useful. By the way, reading promises to be incredibly interesting!
When the free space on the hard drive - not an indicator?
If the performance of a personal computerSignificantly dropped, it's time to take action! As a rule, the absence of obvious problems with free space on the hard disk drives the unlucky user from deciding how to remove unnecessary programs from the computer. As a result, the newcomer who wants to "disinhibit" the operating system loses precious time, and with it the wasted resources are wasted.
Undoubtedly, in our age one terabyte is quitereal and common in the household use of disk space. Based on all the above, a system partition of more than 1 Gb has not surprised anyone - the software resources of our time are growing, do you understand ... However, having looked at the software installed on the personal computer, the user can find an interesting detail: some separately installed applications in terms of their functionality for a long time began to concede to the soft-aggregators located nearby. Therefore, there is a high probability that you are not wondering in vain about how to remove unnecessary programs from your computer. Well, let's get to the specifics.
What are the standard methods for uninstalling software products?
So, after you realize that some software has simply lost its relevance, proceed according to the instructions below.
- Go to the Start menu.
- Now activate the "All Programs" tab.
- From the displayed list, select the desired shortcut.
- If the program has a built-in uninstaller, activate the same icon or item with the name "Uninstall".
- Next, the process of removal is reduced to just pressing the buttons "Next", "OK" or "Continue".
This is the easiest way to uninstall. However, the user does not always deal with the "right" software. Often we can meet programs in which the uninstall script is not implemented. You can get rid of such software using the following method.
How to remove unnecessary programs from your computer: an all-system approach
It does not matter which version of the operating environmentWindows is installed on your PC. "Control Panel" is present in each of the known operating systems of the Microsoft family. However, the section in which the immediate deletion process is made may have different names. However, everything is elementary explainable ...
- Enter the start menu.
- Go to the "Control Panel" section.
- In the case where you are dealing with Windows XP, activate the "Install and Uninstall ..." icon. In the seventh and eighth OS versions, click on "Programs and components".
- Select the software that you want to uninstall, click the "Delete" button.
A separate case: when standard operating system tools are useless
The question of how to remove unnecessary programs withcomputer (Windows 7, 8), if they are not displayed in the "Control Panel", can put a novice user in a dead end. Nevertheless, the difficulty of this kind is nevertheless resolved, and in the simplest way.
- Using Windows Explorer, find the folder with the correct distribution and delete it using the "Delete" key.
Such a "barbaric" method can not be calledcorrect, and even more so it can not be considered as a reliable method of uninstallation. After all, in order to find and destroy some residual service files of such a program, it will take a lot of knowledge. But there is still a way out!
Specialized software, or Software for perfect uninstallation
Perhaps you are aware of the fact that information aboutwork and settings of individual software are stored in the registry OS. However, the above described methods can not correctly and at the same time effectively solve the problem of inhibition and give a thoroughly practical answer to the question of how to remove unnecessary programs from the computer. Windows XP and all other versions of the OS do not have a removal tool that completely erases the tracks about the uninstalled software from the operating system registry. Therefore, third-party developers have created specialized programs, one of which will be discussed in the next section.
Let's go a little differently to the solutionthe question of how to remove unnecessary programs from your computer. "Windows 7, 8 version works quite consistently with Your Uninstaller. Despite the conditionally-free type of such software, it is an indispensable program in the case when the user really wants to once and for all get rid of the problems associated with improperly made uninstallation.
- Download and install the test distribution of Your Uninstaller (suddenly you will really like it, and in the future you will want to purchase it).
- After starting the program in the main window, a list of installed software will be displayed.
- Select the necessary software to uninstall, click the "Delete" button, which is located on the left.
- In the new window, activate the "Next" button.
- Confirm your actions by clicking "OK".
- After the program scans the corresponding entries in the registry and finds unnecessary files (referring to the uninstalled software), click the "Next" button again.
- After a brief removal process, click "Done".
You can be congratulated, because now you know howremove unnecessary programs from your computer! Windows 8 or 7 will not lose any more in performance.