How to play GTA multiplayer?
Grand Theft Auto, GTA (GTA) - series of popularvideo games in which you can feel yourself as a real criminal, looting banks, hijacking cars, carrying drugs, killing people, etc. Like most other modern video games, some games of the series support among other things the multiplayer mode. In this article we will tell you how to play multiplayer in GTA and what you need to do for this.
A multiplayer game has little to do withthe main plot of the game. Over time, you accumulate money that affects your rank. In total there are 10 ranks in the game. The higher your rank, the more opportunities open to you.
You can get into multiplayer using the game phone.
To play on the network, follow these steps:
- Register an account with Social Club from RockstarGames.
- Create an account on the Game for Windows website.
- Download the necessary patches and updates for the game.
- Go into the game and connect to the Social Club.
- By pressing the "up" button, remove the phone from the pocket of your character.
- Select the Multiplayer section.
- If you play on Sony Playstation 3 - press "X" if the Xbox 360 - "A", if the computer - Enter.
- Choose one of the game options.
- Choose your appearance to your character.
- Invite friends or join other users in the game.
With the help of the phone you can choose one of five modes:
- Team - in this mode you join one of the gangs that competes with other OPGs. The conditions are simple: perform all tasks faster than the grouping of opponents does to win.
- Cooperative - in this mode you needinteract with other players to win. Depending on the mod, you will need to get to the place alive, install bombs at certain points or collect the right amount of packets with drugs.
- Competitive - there is only you, the cannon and the rest of the district. The main thing is to have time to shoot first.
- Race - there are two modes. Standard race or race with obstacles in the form of opponents who will try to neutralize you. Get the cannon out and do it first.
- Free - the most open mode of the game. You are presented to yourself and are free to do whatever you want. A kind of Sims, only with a gun.
You may also be interested in articles How to install GTA San Andreas and How to create a gang.