They say that playing billiards is almost the sameIt's hard how to play the piano. This statement can be considered true only on the one hand. Beautiful and effective play on billiards - this skill requires serious development, perseverance and patience. It is these qualities that a person will need to also master the piano playing. Today we will talk with you, dear reader, about billiards and about the rules that govern this game. So:
How to play billiards?
We will talk about the two most common typesplaying billiards in Russia. We will touch Russian billiards and tell about how to play billiards "eight" or "pool". Let's start, perhaps, with the basic for all types of billiards. The player's billiards equipment includes such attributes as a billiard cue, a crayon for it, a table of one or another format (depending on the game), and a set of balls corresponding to one or another table.
The most common rules of billiards, or rather,the principle of the game is that the player using the cue hits one ball, trying to hit the other ball in such a way that the latter is in the billiard table pocket. Further, the basic principles of billiards come to an end and different variations of rules begin, which by the way, very much.
We will help you learn how to play billiards. Russian billiards is different from all the other billiards in the world by its size and level of difficulty playing on it. The fact is that the size of the balls and the size of the holes in Russian billiards differs by only a few millimeters. Accordingly, to get the ball into the pocket, you need to achieve maximum accuracy and, importantly, a certain impact force. Let's talk about the rules of this wonderful game. The most common version of the game in Russian billiards is as follows. How to play Russian billiards:
- Before the game, build a pyramid of whiteballs using a triangle. The top of the pyramid, that is, the uppermost ball, must be at a specially marked point. "Cue ball" (red ball) is placed on the point on the other half of the table. The choice of the half of the table with which the game begins can be carried out at will or determined by the bowline line indicated on the table (a horizontal line on one of the halves of the table).
- The first player, who is determined voluntarily,gets the right to strike the first blow on the pyramid. The blows are carried out in the order of the queue. It is important to note that the rules of the game in Russian billiards allow the use of any ball as a cue ball. That is, the player at the table can choose any white (and red too) ball to develop his position. This is how you need to play billiards correctly.
- The Russian billiards provides the following blows: "strangers" and "brother-in-law". "Stranger" is a blow that is punched on another ball, which falls or does not fall into the pocket. "Svojak" is a blow that is performed in a certain way. The cue ball is sent to another ball, and with its help it gets into the pocket. This blow is very common in Russian billiards.
Let's move on to the G-8. Unlike Russian billiards, Pool is a game that passes more easily and fun. The table for the game in the "eight" is much smaller than for playing Russian billiards. The pockets are so large that two billiard balls go into it at the same time. A little about the rules:
- A pyramid of colored balls is placed on the point on that half of the table, where there is no balkernaya line. The cue ball (white ball) is placed on the dot on the balkon line.
- The right of first strike is determined voluntarily. At the disposal of the player there is only one cue ball - this is a white ball. It is they who carry out all the blows. The first player breaks the pyramid.
- Then begins the fight for determining the type of balls that players should score. The first player to score a hollow or striped ball, then this type of balls (or hollow or striped) plays further.
- It is important to remember that a black ball is played in the verylast turn. At his early hit in the hole, the player who executed the blow, is defeated. Before scoring black, players must put all the balls of their type into the pockets. If the player has coped with his task before the opponent, then he should not wait until he scores all his remaining balls. The player who scored all his balls and a black ball, is the winner of the match.
A few words about the stand and the technique of impact in any formbilliards. The cue is taken by that hand, which is the leading man. Suppose you are right handed. Take the cue with your right hand behind its thick end. The left hand is placed on the table in front of the ball about thirty centimeters before it. All four fingers of the left hand should be on the table, and the first finger, which closely adjoins the second, creates a kind of gutter along which the cue will move. Target exactly in the middle of the ball by picking up the right angle of attack. The body of the player in the pool should be bent as much as possible. It is necessary to press the chest to the cue during the execution of the blow. This stance allows you to better consider the position of the balls and choose the right angle of the cue ball. The right arm should be relaxed. In order to better understand the technique of how to play billiards there is a video.