How to make donka?
Watch the video
The success of fishing largely depends on the qualityfishing tackle, so despite the expanding choice of industrial fishing rods, many prefer to make their own hands, adjusting the device to the individual conditions of the reservoir. Usually a well thought-out donka is necessary if you need to get a fish that prefers to swim deeply. There are several options for assembling such a uda, in the article they are all described in detail.
Donka-zakidushka for catching at the shore
The zakidushka is a tackle without a rod. It is designed to be thrown into the water from the shore. It is made with the help of several components:
- fishing lines;
The thickness of the line and the size of the hook are determined by the weightfish, which is planned to catch a zakidushka. If you are planning to get a catfish, it is better to take a kapron cord and big hooks. For smaller fish - both peaceful and predatory - choose a fishing line with a thickness of 0.4 - 0.6 mm. The size of the hook is 8.
This type of donkey is produced in this way:
- Take the main line about 50 meters in length (in general, the length is determined by the range of throwing, and therefore, it is important to consider the size and depth of the reservoir).
- Make a "leash" from the hooks and pieces of the line, e., carefully tie several hooks at an equal distance to the line of 8-10 cm in length by the "eight" knot. The number of leashes can reach 7-8, but it is better to limit to five - this is the most optimal option. A comprehensive instruction on making leashes is presented in our article How to Knit Leashes | Donka.
- Tie the leashes to the main line.
- The last step is to attach to the structuresinker. It can be anything - as a deaf, tightly tied to the main line, and sliding. The weight of the sinker should not be too large, enough 80-100 grams.
- Motoviltse can take a ready-made plastic ormake it yourself, for example, from wood. To do this, on a rectangular board with a width of 5 and a length of 10 cm, triangular notches are made on both sides. That's all.
On the motovilice, the main line is wound during storage and carrying. This is done so that it is not confused.
Donka with rubber shock absorber
Excellent tackle for catching fish. It is made both on the basis of spinning, and simply with the help of a fishing line.
- line (section thickness 0.2-0.4 mm);
- rubber shock absorber (special rubber band, the meter of which stretches to three);
- leashes with hooks;
- any signaling device, for example, bell;
- Weighed about 1 kg.
Is going to tackle like this:
- From one end of the main line is a loop, to which the shock absorber is attached, its length is selected individually and on average is 10-15 meters.
- Closer to the edge of the bell; remember, it should be above the surface of the water during fishing.
- On the other hand, a dead sinker is firmly attached, and along the length of the main line, up to 10 leashes with hooks are attached, the length of which should be of the order of 20-30 cm.
- You also need to make a motovillian.
This rod is used this way: cargo is thrown into the water, and motoviltse fixed on the shore with a peg. This donkey is effective during active fishing, this allows you to quickly take the catch without taking the load out of the water. For more information on using the fishing rod, read our article. How to catch donka.
Donka with a trough
These donkeys are used with special feeding troughs, in which lure is put. This trick helps attract larger fish.
You can make a tackle in two ways: either as a zakidushka, to which a feeding trough is added, or a rod is used. Here's how to mount the second option:
- Choose the length of the rod, taking into account the range of the pointthrowing. It is also important to take into account the load level: the weight of the feeder with the bait (usually it is 40-80 g) and the weight of the caught fish should be added to the limit value. Standing water usually uses 2.1 to 2.3 meters long fishing rods, and 3.3 to 3.4 meters in a moving water, with a test (about 120 grams).
- Select the line with a diameter of 0.3-0.4 mm.
- The reel is installed on the rod, and about 100-150 m of fishing line is attached to it.
- The view of the feeder does not really matter, it ties up near the end of the line, then the leashes are attached.
- The sinker is attached in a deaf manner.
Donka with the use of the trough is more suitable for fishing peaceful fish like roach, bream, carp or crucian carp.