How to make a Christmas tree with your own hands?
Watch the video
A small Christmas tree, made by own hands, -a good addition to the New Year's gift or an original toy, which can decorate the room during New Year's holidays. A Christmas tree can be made from almost everything: paper, fabric, buttons, shiny tinsel and even sweets. But in order to get to work, you need to figure out how to make a tree with your own hands.
Fur-tree made of cloth
If you are thinking about how to make a New Year tree with your own hands, then you should consider making a Christmas tree from paper. There are several options for how to do this.
Simple Christmas tree
The easiest way is to sew a Christmas tree. For this it is necessary to prepare:
- patterns of the Christmas tree;
- the cloth;
- filler (cloth or sintepon).
Sew a Christmas tree
- Make a template. Draw a shape of your Christmas tree on a piece of paper and cut it out.
- According to the pattern, you will cut two identical cloths of the product, not forgetting about 0.5 cm allowances.
- Connect the parts and sew them around the edge. The lower part is stitched at the very end.
- Fill the herringbone with filler and sew the bottom.
Such a Christmas tree can be used as a New Year's toy or a supplement to a gift. You can also come up with an improvised stand: fix the Christmas tree on a small wooden plank.
Christmas tree of felt
The original cone tree can be made from felt. In this case, you need to be patient and get to work. In the course of the work you will need:
- felt green (can be of different shades);
- cone made of foam plastic;
- clock for circles.
Making a Christmas tree
- Prepare a curve in the form of a circle. The diameter of the circle depends on the size of the tree: the higher and larger the tree, the larger the diameter.
- Cut out the circles of felt fabric. If you have a fabric of different shades, then cut out from different fabrics. It should be noted that a small tree of 20 - 25 cm in height requires about 100 circles.
- Fold all the circles so that you have a cone.
- After that, attach them to the foam core using small pins. We begin to work from the bottom and gradually row after row "put on" the branches of the tree.
- You can also decorate the finished Christmas tree with New Year's toys, which will give her elegance.
If you want to make an interesting Christmas tree from sweets, read the article How to make a tree of sweets, in which the detailed instructions are presented.
A Christmas tree of beads, buttons and other handy materials described in the article How to make Christmas trees.
Firs from paper
If you want to make a tree of paper with your own hands, then you can try a very easy option. To create such a Christmas tree you will need:
- colored paper;
We make the Christmas tree
- Add a few sheets of colored paper to the stack.
- Draw out the contours of the Christmas tree on one piece of paper and cut it out.
- You will get several identical pieces.
- Bend them in half (along the tree trunk).
- The next step is to collect the Christmas tree. Each half of one piece is glued to the other half. And so to the last. You will have a three-dimensional herringbone.
- When the glue dries, you can use the tree.
Christmas tree boat
It's very simple to make such a Christmas tree. From paper, you need to cut out a triangle of the necessary dimensions. Then, from this figure, fold an accordion and a hole in the middle make a hole into which the stick is inserted. On the top of the tree you can attach an improvised star, which is cut out of red paper.
Christmas tree with needles
- First you need to prepare needles. To do this, cut the papernarrow strips and divide into identical parts (there must be both large and small strips).
- Then glue the ends of each stripe to each other.
- After that, make a paper from the paper and glue the needles to the base. Remember that there are big needles on the bottom, and small ones on top.
Volumetric Christmas Tree
This option is similar to the previous one, but hereinstead of needles use mugs. To create a Christmas tree, cut a large number of circles of the same size. Then glue them with one side to the cone. In this case, a large number of circles are required, since they fit tightly to each other.
Christmas tree papercraft
This Christmas tree is made of the same materials as the previous one, only here a metal rod is needed for the base (if it is not, then it is possibleuse a rod from a ballpoint pen).
- Cut out circles of different diameter from paper.
- Divide the circle into 12 identical parts, starting from the middle.
- Cut the obtained parts along the lines to the middle of the workpiece.
- Fold the corners together and glue them.
- After this, the workpiece is threaded onto a rod. It is worth remembering that circles with a large diameter are on the bottom, with a smaller one on top.
- The top can be decorated with a star or a small cone.
The number of blanks depends on the height of your tree. The minimum number is fifteen layers.
Here are simple options for making a Christmas tree to help you decorate the festive table.
Other options for creating a Christmas tree from paper can be found in the article How to make a Christmas tree.
If you make a Christmas tree on the basis of a cone, but you need to read the contents of the article How to make a cone.