How to make a breastplate in Maynkraft?
Watch the video
The Chestpiece is part of the player's armor, which gives him additional protection. Let us dwell on how to make a breastplate in "Meincraft" using various materials.
Chestpiece of Leather
The smallest protection is provided by a breastplate made of leather. To do this, you need to take 8 pieces of such material and arrange it in the craft grid as follows:
- the first row horizontally - one piece of skin on the right and left;
- second and third row horizontally - completely filled with skin.
Chestpiece of iron
Chestpiece made of iron perfectly protects from fire. It also allows you to withstand mob attacks. To produce it, you need to take 8 ingots of iron. They are arranged in a craft net in the following sequence:
- the first row on the vertical - 3 ingots of iron;
- the second row in the vertical - 2 ingots of iron in the lower cells;
- the third row on the vertical - 3 ingots of iron.
Breastplate of diamonds
You can make a breastplate from diamonds. It is one of the most durable and reliable. To do this, you need to take 8 diamonds and correctly arrange in the craft grid:
- bottom and middle row horizontally - the cells are filled completely;
- the top row in the vertical - diamonds are located in the right and left cells.
Chestpiece of gold
Sufficiently reliable is a breastplate made of gold. To produce it, you need 8 ingots. They are located on the craft stack as follows:
- the first and last row vertically - 3 gold bars each;
- the second row in the vertical - 2 gold bars in the lower cells.