How to insert a spreadsheet in a presentation?
When creating presentations, sometimes it becomes necessary to insert data that is formatted as a table directly into the slide of the PowerPoint editor.
Inserting a table from a Microsoft Word text editor
To insert a table from Worda, follow these steps:
- Open the text document. Create a table.
- Select the table. Do one of the following:
- set the flashing cursor to the first cell, while holding down the left button, drag the cursor to the last cell (bottom right);
- Use Shift + Right Arrow, Shift + Down Arrow.
- Copy the object by doing one of the following:
- Click the right mouse button, select the "Copy" command in the drop-down menu;
- in the menu bar select the "Home" tab, on the toolbar, find the icon that represents the sheets with the text (when prompted "Copy to the clipboard"), click on it;
- Use Ctrl + C or Ctrlt + Ins.
- Open the desired slide of the presentation. Set the flashing cursor at the point of the slide where your table should be located according to your idea.
- Insert the table:
- Click the right mouse button on the blinking cursor, select the "Paste" command in the drop-down menu;
- select the "Home" tab in the menu bar, on the toolbar, find the "Paste" button (in Windows 2007-2010 this is the leftmost button);
- Use the Ctrl + V or Shift + Ins keys.
To insert a table from the Microsoft Excel editor
To insert an object from a tableeditor Micrsoft Excel, after entering all the data, it is necessary to outline the boundaries of the finished table. To do this, select the desired cell area and on the toolbar find the icon, when hovering, the "Border" prompt appears. In the drop-down menu, select the command "All borders".
Then repeat the steps above.