How to get rid of noise in the ears?
Noise in the ears is a very unpleasant sensation,which prevents you from concentrating on any activity. Noise in the ears may indicate an increased arterial pressure, atherosclerosis of cerebral vessels, otitis, migraine, otosclerosis, multiple sclerosis, neurinoma of the auditory nerve. To find out more about the possible causes of this symptom, see Why it rings in your ears.
Certainly, how to cure noise in the ear with any serious disease, you will tell only the doctor. But there are several ways how to get rid of noise in your ears yourself.
- First of all, do not abuse aspirin. This drug is often taken by people to treat arthritis. The dose prescribed by your attending physician will not cause harm, but here an increase in it several times may well cause both ear noise and hearing loss.
- A good tip, which will help get rid of noise in the ears - to give up nicotine. This substance excites the entire nervous system, including the auditory nerve.
- Excitation of the nervous system also occurs because of an excess of caffeine. Therefore, it is necessary to limit the use of caffeinated beverages.
- To remove the noise in your ears, you should cutthe amount of salt consumed in your diet. Too much salt can lead to swelling of the tissues of the inner ear. This can subsequently lead to impaired coordination and impaired hearing.
- It is very important to protect your ears from loud noises if you are working on noisy production. In this case, at work, you should definitely wear special headphones.
- Try to remove the noise in the ears with the help ofother sounds. For example, some experts believe that the sound of pouring water will help you in solving this problem. You can put in a room where you are a lot of time, a small mechanical fountain or a waterfall. You can also listen to recordings with surf or other similar natural sounds.
- There is a specially developed relaxation technique that will help to reduce tinnitus. The essence of the technique is to relax different muscle groups.
- You can resort to the help of sedatives. The fact is that approximately two thirds of patients with ringing in the ears also suffer from anxiety attacks.
- And finally, periodically you need to monitorso that the ears are clean. To get rid of sulfur at home, you will be helped by special devices, which are represented in a large number in shops of cosmetics and household chemicals.
In addition to the methods described, you can resort to the secrets of traditional medicine, which are given in the article. Noise in the head: how to get rid.