How to flash S5830i?
Watch the video
Samsung Galaxy Ace smartphone from Samsung is one of therepresentatives of the budget segment. It has good technical characteristics and affordable cost, due to which it won huge popularity among consumers. On the smartphone, as well as on any other digital device, there may be disruptions in the operation of the firmware in order to get rid of them, you should perform a firmware upgrade. It is worth noting that Samsung firmware can be recognized by typing on the numeric keypad * # 0000 #.
How to flash S5830i Galaxy Ace?
- To get started, download the Odin;
- Download the firmware for your smartphone;
- Download drivers for your device;
- Unzip the archives with the firmware and Odin program to the root of the drive "C:";
- Install the previously downloaded drivers;
- Run the Odin program and select the firmware files in the fields BOOTLOADER, CSC, PHONE, PDA.
- Remove the battery from the phone, hold down the power button and both volume buttons;
- Connect your smartphone to your computer via USB;
- After the download starts on the phone, click the "Start" button in Odin;
- After completing the firmware, insert the battery back in and turn on the smartphone.
If you are the owner of Samsung S5230, find out more about updating the software on it from the article How to flash s5230.