How to delete Photoshop?
If you already have the Photoshop program installed andyou want to remove it or install a new version, then you should use the tips described in this article. To ensure that the system does not leave a trace of this program, we will offer you several ways to get rid of "Photoshop".
How to delete "Photoshop": ways
- To do this, you can use the built-in managerprograms (Windows: start-setup-control panel-install and uninstall programs), or else you can use managers of other developers. I must say that this is the easiest way, but not all files are always deleted.
- Download, then install the Windows Installer Clean Up program, it will help you.
- Another great way how to remove"Photoshop", is the program Adobe CS5 Clean Script. Launch the application and select "delete". This script was developed directly by Adobe to remove all traces of "Photoshop" from the system.
- Go to the "Program FilesCommon FilesAdobe" folderand delete all unnecessary elements and files in it. If you have Acrobat installed, you do not need to delete its folder here. If this is not enough, then clear the Temp folder and delete all the folders that are directly associated with "Photoshop".
- Clean the registry, for example, using the utilityCcleaner, or you can do it manually using the following path: Start - execute - regedi, here you can walk through the requests of Photoshop, removing all the matches.
- This is all, the "Photoshop" program is completely removed from theyour computer and its more you will not see. Now you can safely install the new version of the program. It will not be superfluous to restart your computer.