How to cure a cough in one day: 9 ways of traditional medicine
There are many ways to help reduceThe time of treatment of the disease is up to five to seven days. But the very next day after the start of therapy, your well-being will improve. If the disease is allowed to drift, the recovery period can last up to two, and sometimes three weeks.
Cough is a protective function of the body. It indicates the inflammatory process of the mucous membrane of the respiratory tract. Symptoms of dry cough include perspiration in the throat, pain when swallowing and talking. In this state, there is no expectorant mucus, which means that the body can not cope with the infection, because bacteria can not go outside through sputum.
At the first symptoms it is necessary to starttreatment. It is necessary to start taking medications that dilute sputum, but only the doctor must prescribe the necessary remedy. How to cure a cough in one day? Only traditional medicine can answer this question. The thing is that the most effective ways of treating dry cough have been invented by our great-grandmothers. This refers to the category of "wisdom of generations".
Folk methods that will tell you how to cure a cough in one day:
- With such cough, as with any catarrhalyou need a lot of hot drink. It can be not only water. Very useful is warm milk with honey. Drink such a drink better at night. As a drink, it is also good to use tea with raspberry jam or with honey, compotes from dried fruits and cranberry mors.
- A proven way to cure cough forone day, is black radish and honey. In the middle of the vegetable make a groove, fill it with a couple of spoons of the product of beekeeping and leave for 12 hours. Dedicated for this time, juice is consumed 30 minutes before meals three times a day by a teaspoonful.
- With a strong dry cough will help quickly cope with a mixture of honey, butter and aloe, taken in the same proportions. The remedy should be drunk 4 times a day in a teaspoonful.
- Another way of how to cure a cough for oneday is a fig, soaked in milk. For cooking, pour 5 fresh fruits with a glass of boiling milk. Drink this cocktail you need three times a day for a third of the glass before eating.
- Very good in the treatment of cough helps infusions of herbs. For this purpose, you can use, for example, nettles. To prepare the infusion, you should pour a tablespoon of dried grass half a liter of boiling water. After 30 minutes this remedy can be drunk as a tea.
- In addition to other methods, it is possible to carry out inhalations with a solution of baking soda.
- Increase the immunity and get rid of dry cough will help the rubbing of bear and badger fat.
- Very effective expectorants are mustard and compresses in the chest area.
- You can make syrup at home. Mix the juice of one cooked lemon with two tablespoons of glycerin, a spoon of honey and add the boiled water until the syrup forms. Take small meals three times a day.
The presented methods will help you quickly andeffectively get rid of cough. And besides, folk medicine is the most financially profitable way of treatment and quite convenient. Think about your health and do not be ill! After all, treatment is always long.