How to create your own magazine?
Open your own small business and workonly for themselves is the dream of any resident of modern Russia. You can find several journalists and a graphic editor who would make out all the illustrations for the release, and, of course, advertising, which will bring much more income than sales. However, not everything is as simple as it seems at first glance. So, let's look at how to create your own journal.
Analysis of future activities
Before proceeding with the registration of the journal inas a new business, it is necessary to analyze the target audience, which will read this information resource. Determine the subject of your journal. From this stage, to a greater extent, the success of your business depends.
It is also necessary to understand that the sources thatwill yield revenue, only two - it's profit from the sale of the magazine itself and the profit from advertising, published on the pages of your printed publication. That is why, it is necessary to promote not all the goods that are possible, but to select them in accordance with the target audience. For example, if your magazine is devoted to fishing or hunting, then it would be appropriate to place an advertisement for a fishing store. Similarly, you can act if you release an automobile magazine.
Thus, in the process of choosingspecialization of the planned journal is necessary to think about the possible customers who will also cooperate with you. It is advisable to conduct a comprehensive study of all possible advertisers of your region in order to identify possible scope of work.
The next thing we do is registerJournal. This procedure is required if you want to create a glossy magazine. There is a registration procedure in a special registration authority and consists of several stages:
- compiling a package of necessary documents and filing them for registration;
- control of the application for the registration of a new journal;
- obtaining a certificate of state registration of the journal.
But, as regards the registration deadlines, it is possiblenote that any registration authority will perform this procedure at least for a month. The cost of this procedure is 9 thousand rubles. However, in addition to this fee, it is also necessary to pay a state fee.
Rates vary considerably depending on theWhat is the scope of the distribution of the magazine and its subjects? For example, if you are going to publish erotic subjects in the journal, then you will have to pay 40 thousand rubles in favor of the state, and if you are going to write about education, then for this you will need to pay only 800 rubles. Thus, you can not create a magazine for free.
Now, with regard to documents thatmust be collected for registration. If the founder is a legal entity, it is necessary to provide a notarized copy of the constituent documents, and it is also necessary to provide an extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities.
We examined what should be done to create an ordinary thematic glossy magazine. Now let's see what is needed to create a journal on the Internet.
- The first thing we need is to registerIts own site, on which all information will be located. Now, to create a magazine on-line, we start to work on materials. The minimum number of articles that will be placed on it is 50 units. This amount will be enough for you to make a few issues. But do not forget that the information should be fresh and topical, so you will immediately have to sit down for the development of new articles. After the first issue, you need to analyze which articles were read most often and based on this, develop more and more new publications. Try to be guided by reader preferences.
- The next thing to remember isan update that should occur at least once a month. Build up new issues in such a way that in each of them the reader could find at least one material from each thematic section of the magazine.
- The next thing to do is placeon the pages of his own online magazine of photography, which relate to the subjects of the stories. To read with pictures the text is much more pleasant than without them. Do not forget to add in each issue a short excursion through the pages of your magazine, which would interest the readers.
Also, if you create your ownInternet magazine, decide whether you will create a printed analogue of this magazine. Having started keeping your own journal on the Internet, you can analyze whether your magazine will be in demand in the printed version.
So, we looked at how to create a glossy and online magazine yourself. Good luck in your creative endeavors.