How to create a signature?
E-mail is a very popular tool forquick exchange of documents, photos and other files. And many times you probably noticed that at the end of the messages there is a signature that contains the phone, the address of the company or person and a personal signature. Working with programs is not easy. Therefore, before you create a signature in Outlook, you must first learn this.
Add a signature in Microsoft Outlook
Attention! Modifications to Outlook for different versions of Windows are different, consider creating a signature in the program for Windows 7.
- To start, we open Outlook itself and at the top go to the "Message" tab, look for the "Enable" category. There should be a "Signature" item.
- Click on this item, and then the corresponding window will open.
- To create a signature click the button "Create", then enter any name of the signature (only you will see). Everything is almost ready.
- Click "OK" and in the large field from below print the text of the signature.
- We add our contacts, for example, a phone number, and also write any text, insert a photo, where the handwritten signature will be filmed, or a picture with an electronic signature.
Consider the options for creating an electronic signature for use in the program.
Create a personal signature for Microsoft Outlook
- Option number 1. We open on the computer the graphic editor Paint, where we literally "paint" our signature. The downside is that it is not always easy to do, because the hand on the mouse is constantly trembling and the signature is unlikely to come out even.
- Option number 2. If you or your friend has a scanner, then you can use it. First, sign on the sheet (the main thing is clean, not tetradny), then scan the signature and transfer it to any convenient graphic editor, the same Paint fits. And then we save the signature in any format and paste it into Outlook.
- Option number 3. You can use a graphic tablet, with which you can put a picture or a signature made with your own hand into the computer.
You can also add severalsignatures, selecting the model you need before sending the message, or choose one main one, which will be automatically added after sending your letter to the desired addressee. It remains to add the selected option to the program and click "Ok". Now you can easily create a signature in Outluke.