How to cook julienne with chicken?
Julien is a hot appetizer, which is served in a small mold. Today we will talk about how to prepare a julien with chicken.
Julienne with chicken classic
- A pound of chicken fillet;
- One hundred and fifty grams of hard cheese;
- A glass of milk;
- Two or three tablespoons of flour;
- Salt and pepper;
- A bunch of dill.
- The fillet should be cut into small strips.
- Cheese should be grated.
- Dill should be finely chopped.
- Then fry the chicken in butter.
- Next, dilute several tablespoons of flour in milk, add salt and pepper, dill and pour the chicken.
- Bring the chicken to a boil and leave to boil for three minutes.
- Then spread the mass into molds and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook the julienne in the oven at 180 degrees.
In addition to the famous recipe for julienne with chicken, you can try an interesting recipe of julienne with curd cheese.
Julienne with cottage cheese
- Two hundred grams of champignons;
- One hundred and fifty grams of chicken fillet;
- A glass of sour cream;
- Two hundred grams of soft cheese;
- One hundred grams of cheese cheese;
- One onion;
- Pepper and salt.
- First, boil the mushrooms, and then cut them into strips.
- Next, fry the onions, diced.
- Add the prepared mushrooms to the onions and fry them all together.
- Then add the chicken to the mushrooms.
- We spread the chicken with mushrooms in special molds.
- Curd cheese cut into cubes.
- Rub soft cheese.
- On top of the chicken lay curd cheese.
- And on top put the third part of soft cheese mixed with sour cream.
- Then sprinkle with the remaining soft cheese and bake in the oven.
In the classic chicken julien, you can add other ingredients, for example, olives.
Julien in Greek
- Fillet of chicken breasts - 400 g;
- Black olives - 100 g;
- Sour cream - one glass;
- Flour - a tablespoon;
- Hard cheese - 150 g;
- Onion - 50 g;
- Butter - 3 teaspoons;
- Salt and pepper.
- Chicken fillet must be boiled with onion and bay leaf.
- Finish the fillet and cut into strips, fry.
- Grind the onions and fry them too.
- Olives cut into rings, add to onions and fry for one minute.
- Mix all the ingredients and put them in the molds.
- Now we need to make the sauce. In a frying pan without oil to fry the flour, and then add sour cream and butter, bring to a boil.
- Then add salt and pepper to the sauce and boil for another two minutes.
- Grate the cheese.
- The resulting sauce pour the chicken in the molds, and sprinkle with cheese on top.
- Julien bake in the oven until cooked.
How else can you prepare a julienne, you can read in the article How to cook julienne.