How to connect a wireless keyboard?
Watch the video
The keypad belongs to the main devicescomputer, such as a monitor or system unit. In addition, the convenience of its use depends on the performance of your activity, the degree of fatigue and other important indicators.
And only communication with the TV, without whichIt's hard to imagine modern homes, with the help of a keyboard turns into a pleasure. That's why the wireless keyboard becomes a convenient and important accessory. And after its acquisition there is a need to connect it correctly.
How to connect a keyboard to a computer
The kit includes: the keyboard itself, a special adapter for connection to the computer via a USB port and a driver disk. A lot of manufacturers also offer a wireless mouse.
It should be remembered that the keyboard works withbluetooth-connection, but the power is provided by batteries. Therefore, it is better to check in the store, whether they are included in the complete set of your keyboard or they need to be purchased separately.
A detailed article on choosing a keyboard can be found here: Which keyboard is better.
For sure, the accompanying documentation goes with the device, in which case you can use it, if the instructions do not, follow these steps:
- Insert the disc into the DVD-ROM drive, wait for the startautostart. If nothing happens, click My Computer⇒DVD-ROM when the disk opens, select a file named Setup or Instal. Then follow the recommendations that are offered by the software installation.
- Insert the batteries into the keyboard. If the device is equipped with a specialwith the power button, press it (often this is a small lever, the relay switch located on the bottom of the keyboard: move it towards "On" or "On").
- Connect the adapter to the USB port, after that,most likely, a distinctive sound will be heard, and a message will pop up on the monitor about the discovery of a new device. If the message contains information that the device is ready to work, then the installation is complete, if the system does not recognize the new device, it will require an additional computer reboot.
Now we learn how to properly connect the keyboard to the TV.
Connecting to a TV
Control TV with Smart TV technologycan be much more convenient with the use of a keyboard than the control of a conventional remote control. To connect the keyboard to the TV, follow these steps:
- Even at purchase make sure that the purchased devices are compatible with your TV: this information you can find in the manual.
- Plug the USB adapter into an available TV port.
Everything, the device is ready for operation,it is configured automatically. As you can see, the main problem is choosing the right keyboard. Here you can follow this rule: usually the technique of the same manufacturer is quite successfully working in tandem. Note only that televisions, released later, often do not accept earlier versions of peripherals.