How to choose a summer residence?
A person who has his own landThe opportunity to realize their creative, spiritual or worldly ambitions is unlimited. You can go deep into the theme of landscape design, create delightful flower beds or cultivate cultivated plants in the garden, garden. Choosing a dacha, it is necessary taking into account those parameters and goals that it poses, namely: the site is needed for a garden or a cottage, or maybe the land is needed for capital construction? And if you want to build a country house on the site, then how to choose a dacha properly, so that there are no unexpected problems during the construction and that in the future life at the dacha would bring only pleasure and comfort. For this you need to take into account a number of factors.
To be engaged in a summer residence is best in the autumn. This allows you to consider as much as possible all the nasty nuances. Perhaps, after heavy rains the road will be impassable, and to get to the site, and even more to take out from it the harvest will become a real problem. A similar situation can be expected after May or summer showers.
Long rains will also help to identifyweak spots, both in the roof of the house, and in other buildings on the site, if any. Inspection of all rooms and premises must be carefully, especially looking at the ceiling and walls. It will not be superfluous to look into the cellar. If you choose a summer cottage in the fall, then in the summer, enveloped in the beauty of the greenery, it will certainly conquer your heart.
If you choose a house in the village, thenmust estimate the population of the village. If there is often protection in horticultural societies, in the countryside in winter time the population level can sharply decrease, creating a favorable environment for homeless people and dacha thieves. Be sure to find out enough information about your future neighbors. It will not be very pleasant, if suddenly after the purchase it turns out that you are surrounded by violent or grumpy people.
Always pay attention to the infrastructure of the village: shops, hospital, post office, pharmacy, beach, whether the streets are lit in the evening. Particular attention should be paid to:
- ecological situation;
- scenic terrain;
- whether the future house or cottage will be blocked by nearby houses or the impenetrable shadow of trees;
- distance from other residential buildings;
- availability of centralized water supply, garbage removal, mail delivery;
- current situation in the village and prospectsurban development. When choosing a dacha, it is better to find out whether the authorities are planning to allocate a nearby land to a landfill or the construction of a garbage processing plant.
Always estimate the distance. The best course is to travel to the country house on your own car. However, it may happen that sometimes you need to go to the dacha and public transport. Due to unforeseen circumstances, it will be more convenient to know whether there is a regular transport (bus or rail) connection with a large settlement with the village. It is also important that the dacha itself is not located in the immediate vicinity of a high-speed highway or railway track, otherwise it will be necessary to forget about seclusion, silence and fresh air.
This factor is one of the mainindicators of comfortable conditions when choosing a summer residence. You should evaluate the site for the presence of a well or a spring in its territory, whether there is drinking water on it, or how it is with centralized water supply. For a full rest and gardening, the location of the nearby river is also not too far off, and the pond in the dacha will prove to be a very useful object for watering the garden. Be sure to consider this in order to choose the right dacha.
House on the plot
First of all, evaluate the basis of the house, as everything that is above, can always be remade. Take a leisurely look at the base of the house. Cracks and holes in the blind area are inadmissible.
If the house is made of wood, check if it is damagedwood with wood-eating insects. Found "uninvited tenants", the purchase is better to refuse. Sooner or later, insects will carry on the work to the end. A plus for the dacha will be the possibility of heating the premises in winter.
Garden and garden
If you are interested in the question of how to choose the right onedacha for cultivation of land and cultivation of cultivated plants, then attention should be paid to the size of the plot, the quality of the soil, how closely the groundwater is located, whether there is any water for irrigation.
The plot must have a flat surfaceor a small slope in the south or south-west direction. It is this slope that will allow trees and plants to receive as much sunlight as possible. In the spring season, the land on the site will warm up faster. This will start the planting season on time. Please note that in the lowlands often accumulate and excessive moisture, and cold air.
For agriculture the most optimal type of soil -loamy. To plant fruit trees, groundwater should lie at a depth of at least 1.5 meters. For berry bushes, vegetable crops, water should not be deeper than 1 meter.
- If you want to choose a summer residence for construction, then the important factors here are soil research:
- depth of groundwater;
- Is there a danger of flooding?
- what is the bearing capacity of the earth's layers, whether it meets the specified requirements and so on.
- The area of the villa. The plots of up to 400 m are perfect for a locked house. Under the construction of the cottage is sufficient 400 - 800 m. If you want to build a villa with its own garden, then an area of about 1000 m is required.
- Land plots for the construction of cottagesusually have a rectangular shape. Well, if one of the short sides of the suburban area is directed to the north. Most often it is on this side and make an entrance to the holiday home, country cottage. Carrying out the choice of a dacha would be nice to sketch out a possible plan for placing additional residential buildings in the direction of the southeast and south-west.
A good indicator is the fact that nearall necessary engineering communications (gas lines, electric mains and sewerage) are located. If these goods are not available, then questions about their placement will have to be solved independently, which will require you to make additional significant investments and waste of time.
Now you know how to choose the right dacha. Successful acquisition to you!