How to check the article?
Currently, there is a huge numberonline services, with which you can check not only the uniqueness of the article, but also identify spelling mistakes, as well as find symbols, signs or words.
From our article you will learn which of the most popular services should be used to check the text of the article for literacy or uniqueness.
Overview of special programs
Usually this service is used by teachers and teachers to determine the degree of independence of the author when submitting abstracts and coursework, as well as diplomas.
However, and when checking the work of the copywriter, you canuse this program. The only drawback is the restriction on the number of characters: you can check the article, consisting of no more than five thousand characters.
This service is also convenient for verifying text, since it does not require the installation of the program, but works in on-line mode.
The service is absolutely free and does not require registration.
The limitation is only the number of characters: at a time you can check the text that does not exceed twelve thousand characters.
This online service also does not require registration, but with frequent verification of the text, the program can be used only after some time.
- If this happens, go through the registration, which will take a minute. In order to register, you will only need to enter your email address and come up with a password.
- In addition to testing the uniqueness of the portal offerscheck for spelling errors and text analysis. There are no restrictions on symbols. In addition, when checking text, the service displays information about the number of characters and words.
- In addition to using the free version of the site, youyou can register as a paid user by creating a PRO-account. In this case, your text will be checked first and you do not need to "hang" in the electronic queue.
Like the analogues described above, this on-line service checks the uniqueness of the text for free.
However, there are significant limitations. When using the site without registration, you can check the text only five times, and the number of characters in the text should not exceed three thousand. A registered user can work with this service twenty times a day, while the number of characters in the text increases to ten thousand characters.
Working with sites
Work with all listed programs is carried out by one algorithm
- It is required to go to the specified site of the service.
- If necessary, register on the portal.
- Go to the "Verify text" section.
- Insert the copied text in the corresponding window located on the page.
- Click the "Check" button.
- Many services reflect information about the expected time or write how many users in the queue are up to you.
- At the end of the analysis on the computer monitor, youwill see the uniqueness of your text as a percentage, as well as a list of Internet sources with similar content. "Non-unique" fragments will be highlighted in color.