How to assemble a carburetor?
Watch the video
Carburetor in the car - the device firstnecessity. For what it is needed, see the article What does a carburettor do. There are situations when, for one reason or another, you have to deal with the issue of carburettor assembling yourself. How to properly assemble the carburetor to repair the malfunction?
Assembling the carburetor
If you disassemble the carburetor, then collect it inaccuracy in the reverse order. It is important that you do not have one extra bolt left. Remember that during assembly, the engine and carburetor must be cold.
Stages of assembly:
- Screw the main fuel and air jets.
- Place the return spring and o-ring on the diagram.
- Place the jet and actuator on the main dosing system.
- Screw in the screw, which adjusts the working mixture when the engine is idle and put a plug from the plastic. Then move the electrical wire to this screw and screw in the fixing screw.
- Install the washer and pump drive. Firmly tighten the nut on the throttle shaft of the first chamber.
- Place the spray guns in both chambers.
- Now you can install the ram stop, adjusting screw, throttle lever rod, diaphragm and trigger body. Replace the cover.
- Insert the springs. Once you install all the fasteners and bolts on them, you can insert a fluid chamber, an idle speed fuel injector and the actuator itself.
- Before closing the lid, it remains only to install the fuel filter and its wire and screw in the saddle of the needle valve. Insert the gasket from the cover and carefully place the axes of the floats in the racks.
This completes the assembly. It will also be necessary to adjust the carburettor. It is best to check the car immediately.