How many calories are in the cheese?
Cheese can be attributed to food, whichThey are very popular among the entire population. This product has more than a hundred varieties and is produced in almost all countries of the world in various technologies. Cheese is incredibly versatile, as it can be used as a snack or ingredient for many salads. We offer to know how many calories in cheese and how it can affect your figure.
As you know, cheese can be served in a variety of forms and quantities, so its caloric value is most conveniently calculated on 100 grams of the product.
Calorie content of cheese
- Adyghe cheese - 264 kcal / 100g;
- Sausage cheese - 275 kcal / 100g;
- Processed cheese - 331 kcal / 100g;
- Maasdam - 367 kcal / 100g;
- Piglet - 295 kcal / 100g;
- Russian - 364 kcal / 100g;
- Bree - 304 Kcal / 100g;
- Feta - 304 kcal / 100 g;
- Poshekhonsky - 350 kcal / 100g;
- Dutch - 377 kcal / 100g;
- Yaroslavsky - 361 kcal / 100g;
- Eden - 314 kcal / 100g;
- Mozzarella - 278 kcal / 100g
- Cheddar - 426 kcal / 100g;
- Suluguni 285 kcal / 100g;
- Camembert - 310 kcal / 100g;
- Kostromskaya - 345 kcal / 100g.
Cheese refers to high-calorie foods,so consuming it in large quantities can contribute to the formation of extra pounds on your body. And the moderate use of cheese in food will very favorably affect the body, since this product contains many useful vitamins and amino acids.
In order to correctly determine the amount of calories eaten, you need to be able to make correct calculations. More details on how to do them, you will learn from the article How to Calculate Caloric Value.