How correctly to photograph with a SLR camera?
Mirror camera allows you to do very muchgood and high-quality images compared to conventional standard models of cameras. Despite the higher price category, SLR cameras are increasingly gaining market for photographic equipment. Now a mirror camera can be seen not only in the hands of an unrivaled master of photography, but also with the most real lovers just to take pictures. If it so happened that you became a happy owner of serious technique (see "How to choose a SLR camera?"), Why not learn how to photograph a SLR properly (this is usually called a SLR camera).
Mirror camera: how to use
- Start with the fact that the only trueThe source of learning is observation. To observe better and more correctly all for professionals. If we look at such a person, we pay attention that he holds the camera, firmly grasping the handle with his right hand. With our left hand, our master holds the lens. Elbows are pressed to the body, and the camera itself is very tightly pressed to the face. With this pose you will achieve the greatest stability when capturing an image. As a result, you will avoid blurry and blurry pictures.
- Not only does the position of the hands determine the qualitythe final product, that is, your picture, and the correctness of photographing the mirror. The position of the whole body is extremely important. This photographer must stand firm. To do this, one leg is usually set forward to occupy the largest footprint. Sometimes you can lean against, for example, a wall or a pole to get more support and release your hands from unnecessary strain.
- Also, photographers recommendspecial attention to the process of pressing down. After pressing do not rush to tear the camera away from the face, as excessive fluctuations during image capture can seriously affect the quality of the photo. Here, analogies are usually cited with the work of a sniper. The trigger must be pressed smoothly and without jerks, in one breath.
- How correctly to photograph with a mirror, ifyour goal - a picture of a dynamic scene, that is, movement. Then click on the descent a little earlier. This is due to the mechanics of the camera. The fact is that the mirror needs a certain time for triggering. Therefore, this factor must be taken into account so that the frame of any dynamic scene was good.
- Many professionals leave open botheyes. For what? This technique allows us to see both the world around us and the moment that we want to capture, that is, we present the picture more fully. This helps to better build the exposure and see something special, something that will not be visible only through the viewfinder with one eye.
- Do not forget that you do not havejust a "soap box", and a powerful tool for really good and high-quality photos. But if you have not encountered such equipment before, it will be very difficult to understand it yourself.
- In order for your photos to be special andadmired others, you need to carefully read the instructions of the SLR camera. It's no secret that the DSLR offers a wide range of options for customizing its parameters, which in turn can either transform the picture, or distort and degrade it. It should be noted that in automatic mode, a SLR camera also takes pictures as well as normal. Therefore, all the charm and pleasure of working with a mirror lies in its customization. Without a doubt, the better and more adequately chosen the parameters of photographing, the better the frame is obtained.
Here are just a few recommendations on how tocorrectly take a picture with a DSLR. In order to fully master the art of photography, you need not only a powerful camera, but also a "powerful" imagination and a creative vision of the surrounding world and the relations of objects inside it. The main thing is to start and try to succeed.
"If you do not act, do not mind the Chamber.