Fallout Shelter: how to give birth to a child and other secrets of the game
Post-apocalyptic games where necessaryTo create for the surviving heroes the optimal conditions for their existence, have become very popular lately. Fallout Shelter is one of them. However, in this game, the user should not manage a separate character, but a whole community of people who survived the world catastrophe. In the process of recreating humanity, it is necessary to solve a lot of tasks, for example, how to give birth to a child in Fallout Shelter, to obtain more resources and to protect oneself from enemies.
About the game
Fallout Shelter is the brainchild of a companyBethesda. A few months after its release, the game has become very popular among both ordinary PC users and smartphone owners. Uncomplicated 2D graphics and a fairly clear interface give the impression that this "survivor" is for children. But in fact, not all advanced gamblers can go through a toy without using a Fallout Shelter guide.
How to choose a pair
In order to get new residents of the bunker,it is necessary to settle in one room at least one man and a woman. Best of all, if they both have a fairly high rate of charisma. Otherwise, waiting for the birth of a child in Fallout Shelter will take a very long time. However, it is not worthwhile to populate the character with high charisma to the hero with minimal indicators. The life principle of "opposites attracted" in this case does not work. In order not to wonder how to give birth to a child in Fallout Shelter, you should do everything right the first time.
If the characters find a common language, then throughsome time they go to bed, after which the woman becomes pregnant. You can understand this by the characteristic icon that appears above her head. Also the woman starts to get tired often and can stop going to work.
If we talk about how long the pregnancy lasts in Fallout Shelter, then in the game clock it takes about 2 hours.
It is worth considering that one man may haveseveral offspring. To quickly populate an underground station, it is necessary to move away from a stronger-sex representative who has already given birth to a woman and to transfer a new passion to him. In this case, it will be possible to get many fighters in a fairly short period of time.
Having figured out how to give birth to a child in Fallout Shelter, you should also pay attention to the conditions in which people live.
How to improve rooms
It is best to plan the premises forthe first stages of the game. If you put a number of 3 rooms of the same type, they can be combined into a spacious apartment, which will be populated with several pairs of characters. In this case, a large number of offspring will appear very quickly.
In addition to the ability to have children,the fact that servicing extended apartments will be cheaper. On the saved game currency, you can buy more useful things or update the technology premises of the shelter.
Good to know
Continuing the guide Fallout Shelter, it is worth considering the following useful tips:
- After a man and a woman go to bed, they must be returned to work, otherwise they will be cool.
- If a resident is killed during a trip or during a fight with raiders, he can be revived by paying a certain amount of game money.
- Young children do not work, but they eat a lot. Therefore, before you have a big offspring, you should take care of feeding the growing generation.
- Pregnant women should not give weapons, as they become completely useless in combat (in case of danger they escape).
- In the wasteland you need to send heroes with good luck indicators. They bring most of all useful resources and uniforms.
- Before giving birth to a child in Fallout Shelter, it is recommended to take care of the development of the shelter. In the event of an attack by enemies, they should be met by workable characters with weapons.
- To ensure that the raiders inflict minimum damage, at the entrance to the bunker it is necessary to put the strongest heroes.
- Next to the generator it is better to install the most significant rooms. In the event of a power shortage, the main nodes will not be de-energized.
- Weapons with extremely low or zero damage are recommended to be sold.
- If a resident is not suitable for a particularroom, then after its colonization above the head of this hero will appear an icon, confirming that the characteristics of the character is not enough to manage the room.
- You can only cancel 1 job per day. Therefore, we should carefully study everything and decide which mission is not so important at the moment.
- If you provide the hero with nightwear, his charisma will increase by 3 points.
Knowing these simple secrets, you can quickly develop the community and earn a lot of resources.