A4 Allroad quattro 2017 from Audi - an elegant alternative to the SUVOleg Skrinnik
AWD wagonAudi A4 Allroad Quattro 2017The year of release was presented at the Detroit Auto Show 2016 as an American as well as a world premiere. The novelty has arrived to conquer the hearts of the public together with the A4 Avant model.
With this wagon, this new product is in close relationship. After all, by and large, our surveyed novelty is an off-road modification of the standard wagon Audi A4 with increased ground clearance and plastic bumpers that reliably protect the car body when driving off-road.
Exterior design news
The front area of the body is decorated with a large, trapezoid-shaped, falshreshetka radiator with vertically positioned chrome-plated inserts, an attractive body kit with ideally suited air intakes and new headlights with dual “arrows” of LED lights running.
If you look at the car from the side, a significantly increased ground clearance is immediately struck (35 mm more than the clearance of a standard station wagon),massive plastic lining on the rapids and wheel arches, attractive roof rails chrome-plated, new design of basic 17-inch light alloy wheels and optional from quattro GmbH on 17 or 19 inches.
The back of the station wagon is equipped with built-in exhaust nozzles and a combination of trim, excellent side lights with an attractive LED filling.
In general, the exterior design of the new A4 Allroad Quattro 2017 is quite classic, thanks to this, every car enthusiast can like it, regardless of his personal preferences.
Overall dimensions of the new car
- The length of the car reaches - 4750 mm;
- According to its width, the novelty is 1843 mm;
- The height is 1493 mm;
- The size of the wheelbase - 2818 mm;
- Ground clearance does not exceed 175 mm.
The interior of the novelty exactly copies the interior of single-platform Audi A4 models both in its architecture and in the rich equipment list and very high-quality finishing materials.
It’s not at all easy to say what beauty the basic car modification will stand out for the domestic market, but as options, the model will delight customers with the presence of a virtual dashboard with a spectacular 12.5 -inch display, multimedia system with 8.5-inch monitor, “premium” audio system, Audi screens for rear row passengers built into the backs of the front seats, cruise control (adaptive), stop / start system, parking assist system and other systems.
Specifications of new items from Audi
This car surprises with the variety of engines available, as well as the choice of three gearboxes - the S-tronic seven-speed, six-speed manual gearbox and an eight-speed automatic transmission, as well as the quattro basic all-wheel-drive system installed, the presence of Audi drive select technology for several modes, power steering, adaptive suspension and disc brakes for each wheel.
The proposed diesel power units:
- 150-hp two-liter four-cylinder TDI;
- 165-strong two-liter four-cylinder TDI;
- 190-horsepower four-cylinder TDI, with a capacity of two liters;
- 218-strong three-liter six-cylinder TDI, working together with an eight-speed automatic transmission. This option will allow you to accelerate the off-road wagon to the first hundred in 5.5 seconds. The manufacturer noted fuel consumption per "hundred" is 3 liters.It was possible to fix the peak of speed at around 250 km / h, but the "maximum speed" is limited by an electronic limiter.
Available gasoline engine versions:
- 190-hp two-liter TFSI;
- The 252-hp two-liter TFSI, working in tandem with a seven-speed S-tronic gearbox, helps speed 100 km / h in six seconds. Fuel consumption in the combined cycle is 6.5 liters, and the maximum speed is 247 km / h.
The new Audi A4 Allroad quattro, compared with the previous modification of the model introduced in 2009, added a little in size, became more original and solid, has more functions and systems in the original configuration, is equipped with more powerful power units with reduced fuel consumption, but the cost of the car unfortunately overpriced.