1. To be utterly trivial in everything fair and impartial.
2. Never, even in a joke, deceive anyone.
3. To be disinterested to the most petty trifle.
4. Search for the event, wherever possible, to be useful to someone.
5. In all troubles, judge more strictly all of yourself and be indulgent towards others.
6. Never joke or mock anyone.
7. About yourself never say anything good and forget yourself for others.
8. To be more silent than to speak, to listen to others and how to avoid disputes.
9. Try as much as possible, less to be idle.
10. Do not get excited, but if you feel that anger so seizes you, that it is difficult to overcome yourself, then immediately shut up and, if you can, leave.